Is a WordPress Installation Service a Legit Option?


So you want to posses your very own WordPress blog... I can't say that I blame you. In the past I used to have my blog on a no-charge blogging platform, and I really disliked it. It was not until I started using WordPress that my blogging and efforts really started to become a success story. It is without question the greatest blog provider out there for anyone focused about seeing success at blogging.
In this article, I want to talk to you about a great resource called a WordPress installation service. These resources will set up your blog, for a very low price or sometimes for free. I am the owner of a WordPress installation and setup service, and I don't charge my customers a single dollar for my services. I'll explain how this whole thing works in a second.
Why utilize a WordPress installation service? The reason is obvious, it's simple. You don't need to spend time worrying about anything going crazy with your installation. Leave it up to a person who has experience and knows what they are doing. WordPress is very simple to use, once you get the tough stuff, also know as the setup thing over with.
Way back when I took the step towards my very first blog I use one of these installation and setup services. I'm extremely glad that I did. Since then I have discovered a lot about the WordPress service and how it operates, and starting helping others with my own blog setup business. Every day I help awesome individuals increase their presence on the internet, and I love it.
So you might be wondering, how does it work? Well, I can tell you how it does with my own blog setup operation. The only action that you are responsible for in the installation and setup procedure is to get a web hosting plan. I can not do that for you, so it's up to you. I show my customers the most highly recommended, and at the same time most affordable options for hosting packages. Any plan that I give to my clients is going to certainly be under $10 per month. With the way things are at this point in time, we are all a little more frugal with our finances. This $10 price is reasonable for anyone, it's basically just the cost of lunch.
After my clients pick up their blog hosting package, the rest is up to me, I then configure all the necessary settings on their brand new blog. Once I am finished, my clients are emailed their official login information and then are all set to begin posting! Do you see how this service is so useful? It removes the fear of technical stuff right out of the situation.
I don't request money for my WordPress installation Wordpress Setup service. Some people do, and that is fine. But my clients do not have to pay me any amount of money. This is possible because I get paid a certain commission when I recommend them to the web hosting business. My clients give money to the hosting business, and the hosting company pays me. It's really a great concept for me, and my clients. Many other blog installation services will charge any price from $50 - $300 for a blog setup, so my customers are very happy when they save that much.
If you would like your own blog, then looking for a WordPress setup business might be good for you. The bottom line is this, blogging is a great communication tool for so many different reasons. It really is a painless process to get one, so you might as well do it.

Comments